Pre-1800 1810 1840 1870 1900 1930 1960 1990 2021

Macdonald-Harrington Building

The Macdonald Chemistry Building, renamed the Macdonald-Harrington Building after its first chemistry professor, Bernard Harrington, was built between 1896 and 1897, and was one of many donations made by Sir William Macdonald to the University. Sir Andrew Taylor was commissioned for the project along with his partners Morley Hogle and Huntley Davis.

Read more