As part of McGill’s bicentennial celebration, McGill Global Health Programs present:
Lasting Legacy of the McGill-Ethiopia Community Health Project
This panel discussion will reflect upon the legacy and impact of the McGill-Ethiopia Community Health Project, which was carried out in several phases in the 1980s-1990s. The event will feature an expert panel of global health researchers who were closely involved in the project. The event will begin with the debut screening of a 5-minute mini-documentary encapsulating the Ethiopia Community Health Project.
- Dr. Abdulaziz Addus Adish, Regional Director and Nutrition Adviser (Africa), Nutrition International
- Dr. Richard Cruess, Dean Emeritus, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University
- Dr. Joyce Pickering, Professor, General Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, McGill University
- Dr. David Zakus, Professor, University of Toronto
- Moderator: Dr. Charles Larson, Interim Director, Global Health Programs, McGill University
This event will be presented in a hybrid format.